B.Sc. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
The B.Sc. Electrical & Electronics Engineering is specifically designed to provide:
- High-quality undergraduate engineering education by providing students with a curriculum that is firmly grounded in electrical & electronic engineering fundamentals.
- A study in both the areas of electronics fundamentals as well as electrical power systems including the areas of generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy.
- The technical skills required for the application in the fields of communication and the IT industry through a well balanced curriculum which includes the study of signals and computing.
Analysis of Circuits
1. A Levels AAB + GCSE Mathematics and Physics grade B (or equivalent) OR
2. Foundation studies in related field from a recognised institution AND
3. An IELTS score of 6.5 or an equivalent acceptable qualification.
DURATION OF STUDY:
Minimum: 36 months
Maximum: 48 months
Registration: £ 200.00
Tuition Fee: £ 2,400.00